I’m a strong believer of trusting the universe to provide as long as you’re clear about what you want out of life. So far I have been blessed to have a very successful and multi-faceted career. As I roll forward it’s important for me to keep my eye on the ball and continually redefine what success means to me. To help with this I listed all the things I see for my career’s future, so I can turn a general idea into actionable goals. Many of these are things that I currently do, and will continue to do:
In the life I envision for myself, I…
- Attend hard rock, punk and the occasional country concert or show 3 or 4 nights a week, as a member of press or special guest.
- Speak on panels about Music Marketing and DIY Band Management.
- Have a couple of hours of dedicated and uninterrupted time for writing every day.
- Have my writing syndicated to other publications.
- Am frequently invited as an industry expert guest on radio and television.
- Compile my anecdotal knowledge into a comprehensive book.
- Have a publishing agent who markets my work and time.
- Get endorsement deals from clothing, accessories, and liquor companies.
- Make enough money from these endeavors to set up a retirement account for myself, as well as college funds and trusts for the kids.